Guide customers and/or employees in your parking lot by displaying parking signs. Highlight handicap parking spaces, employee of the month, and reserved parking spaces by designing and printing your own parking signs.
The most common parking signage is printed on Dibond, which is durable and weather proof.
Sign Bliss Recommends For Best Results:
- Vector-based file (.PS, .EPS, or .PDF - Recommended)
- Vector-based Adobe Illustrated files (.AI) with the PDF compatible option enabled
- Raster files (.PNG) with transparent background
- Files designed in CMYK format
- If you have a .PSD, please convert to .PDF before uploading
- Fonts must be outlined and Links must be embedded to Ai files, and all other vector based files.
Other Accepted File Formats:
- .JPG, .TIF, .GIF, .BMP, .DOCX/.DOC (Word)
, .PUB, .XPS
- Must be less than 350 MB in size.
Custom Parking signs
All of our free templates are fully customizable to help you start the design process. It's simple to create a sign by adding your logo, changing color and adding text. We promise 100% pure bliss!