Construction Car Magnets
Turn your vehicle into a moving billboard within a matter of minutes where thousands of potential customers can see. Slap on a custom removable tradesman magnet inside or out that is durable and weatherproof. Signbliss.com offers the highest quality with wholesale car sign printing. Popular signage is Die Cut, Decals Rear, Window, Decals Reflective, Decals Bumper Sticker, and Removable Car Decals.
Contractor magnetic signs are completely customizable and paint-safe, allowing you to create your own template, stick it on a car or truck, peel it off, and reuse it over and over. With our top-of-the-line printers, you can be certain that your magnet will last a long time and look fantastic on your car. There is no minimum requirement for order so book your sample with Signbliss now!
Sign Bliss Recommends For Best Results:
- Vector-based file (.PS, .EPS, or .PDF - Recommended)
- Vector-based Adobe Illustrated files (.AI) with the PDF compatible option enabled
- Raster files (.PNG) with transparent background
- Files designed in CMYK format
- If you have a .PSD, please convert to .PDF before uploading
- Fonts must be outlined and Links must be embedded to Ai files, and all other vector based files.
Other Accepted File Formats:
- .JPG, .TIF, .GIF, .BMP, .DOCX/.DOC (Word)
, .PUB, .XPS
- Must be less than 350 MB in size.
Quick facts about our custom magnetic vehicle signs
1. Use on metal, magnetic surfaces, and smooth, flat surfaces.
2. Until installing, clean the surface thoroughly. When used properly, it will not harm the vehicle's paint.
3. Disposable and temporary Cars, trucks, SUVs, buses, fleet vehicles, and more are all compatible.
4. Remove and clean regularly for optimum adhesion and durability. Installation and care directions must be
Signbliss recommends some measures for your car magnets
Before mounting your custom vehicle magnets
on the vehicle's surface, we suggest cleaning the exterior of your vehicle and wiping down the back of your magnet with a damp cloth (a mild detergent and water mix will also work).
1. By washing both the vehicle and the magnet and allowing them to air dry, any dirt or small rocks will not scratch the vehicle's paint, and a strong link between the magnet and the vehicle surface will be established.
2. We suggest cleaning your vehicle's construction car magnets before placing it flat in a container, in a cool, dry place, or with a piece of non-abrasive fabric on each side after removing it.
3. All of these methods of storage will avoid damage to your contractor's magnetic signs
including the printed hand, and hold it in excellent condition for future use.
The best magnets from Signbliss for perfect usage
Our custom magnets, whether for vehicles or not, can be cut to any shape and size. Pick the Custom or Custom with Border shape choice when designing and ordering your magnet to achieve this. You can either upload a custom shape to our design tool or have us build a custom shape for your sign based on your design using the Custom Shape option. The Custom with Border shape option (previously known as Halo Cut) is identical to the Custom shape option, but it includes a small border around the edge of your design.
In addition to the ability to cut to form, contractor magnetic signs with a simple design are more likely to stick to the vehicle better because there is less risk of wind going underneath the magnetic surface when moving. You can also opt to have your magnet cut in a square/rectangle shape, rounded corners, or a circle/oval shape.
Customize your own removable car magnet.
Get a head start on the design process by using our templates or create your message from scratch. Add a company logo to side doors or tailgate. Sick on lettering to show off your address, website, and contact information. Turn off your advertising by placing a removable car sign that can be placed anywhere on your vehicle in a matter of minutes. Advertise on the go we promise 100% pure bliss!
A. Magnets should be kept in a cool, flat, and out of direct sunlight position. Avoid storing your magnets in fragile, uneven, or excessively hot areas, as well as in direct sunlight. Often, don't store your magnets so that the magnetic side of one sign touches the magnetic side of another. Keeping your magnet in these places or in this manner will cause it to degrade over time.
A. Vehicle magnetic signs should be removed before washing the vehicle for the same purpose as heavy rain and strong car wash brushes should be removed.
A. Yes, indeed. Please make sure to clean the magnet as well as the surface it will be applied to. A very mild detergent and water would suffice in both situations. Just use a drop or two of the mild detergent, and make sure the magnet and the surface are completely dry before applying it.