Sign Bliss Recommends For Best Results:
- Photoshop: Flatten layers and save as TIF or JPG. 150 dpi at final size recommended.
- Illustrator: Flatten layers, convert text to outlines, flatten transparencies and save as EPS or PDF.
- Please create art using CMYK color. Using RGB may cause a shift in color when printed.
- Keep in mind when setting up banners to keep any live area (usually text and logos) at least 2″ from the edges. 1″ is the bare minimum. This will ensure that the text and logos will not be sewn into when the banner is hemmed.
- Vector-based file (.PS, .EPS, or .PDF - Recommended)
- Vector-based Adobe Illustrated files (.AI) with the PDF compatible option enabled
- Raster files (.PNG) with transparent background
- Files designed in CMYK format
- If you have a .PSD, please convert to .PDF before uploading
Other Accepted File Formats:
- .JPG, .TIF, .GIF, .BMP, .DOCX/.DOC (Word), .PUB, .XPS
- Must be less than 350 MB in size.
Here are your steps:
- Use our price calculator to select your cost banner specs.
- Standard or Custom Sizes
- Grommet Yes or No
"Grommets are round, silver nickel and will place on each corner of your sign. A grommet is an eyelet place in a hole to protect or insulate a rope or cable passed through it or to prevent the sheet or panel form being torn".
- Pole Pockets Yes or No
"This option will add extra material to your banner, by looping material and stitching it together. As a result, this will create a slot of a pole or rod. Standard pole pockets are 3" in diameter, but other sizes are available by request.
- Design Sevices Yes or No
"We offer design service for an extra charge. Call us today or request price quote and mention that you need professional design services".
- 9.5oz Block Out Fabric Yes or No
"Our block out fabric is 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton. Perfect to stop flash and glare".
- Quantity: 1 to 1,000
- Ship Estimate: Enter your postal code and pick overnight, 2-day express or save money with standard shipping. Business 2 to 7 days shipping.
Turnaround time is the amount of time (number of business days) required to produce and package your order. Your order will be produced and turned around 1-2 business days upon your order being placed. The day your order is received is not counted. In addition, weekends and holidays are not counted as business days.
Shipping time is the number of BUSINESS days in transit by FedEx, after the package has been picked from our production facility. The day that the package is picked up from our facility is not counted in the number of days.
The sum of Turnaround time and shipping time (in business days) is the total amount of time it will take for your order to arrive. Please plan accordingly.